For a while now, months in fact, I have been mucking around and squandering my time. Enough already! I have things I need to get done:
- register for the LIANZA conference in Hamilton
- complete my lightning presentation slides for conference
- get my talk together for the Ikaroa Weekend School at the end of the month
- finish my journal for LIANZA re-registration
- participate more fully in ANZ23mobilethings
- get more work done re PubSIG
- be part of the #hyperlibmooc which starts soon
- join in the second round with the International Librarian’s Network
- And I have a bunch of art goals heading my way too!
So, enough messing round, enough excuses about grieving for Mum, enough napping in front of tv in the evenings – just enough already. Today I am writing a list and getting back on track.